It was thanks to an anonymous donation in 2009, following the unexpected arrival of a 1994 BMW R1100RS motorcycle, that further aided the charities work, support and coverage not just across the UK but as far afield as Eastern Europe.
Providing access to Schools, Orphanages, Charities and much more......
- Since 2009 the bike called Brian has travelled the length and breadth of the UK and into Europe. Including Albania, Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Slovenia, Croatia, France, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Holland and more.......
- Some days covering distances up to 1000 miles and without backup, represents raw travel and generally requires sympathetic garages for support at some point in the journey.
- Varying support from Motorrad UK & Chandlers BMW Brighton has been a great help.
- Futher assistance is welcome to aid maintainence and running costs.....
- Follow our journeys on the CfC blog - http://simonrooksby.wordpress.com
- Forthcoming trips include Ukraine & Beyond
Call: T 01323 848588 or use the link to Email Simon