Computers for Charities is "Passionate about
CfC Supporting Charities & Community. Locally,
Nationally & Worldwide Since 1994
Chairman & Founder Simon Rooksby says
" CfC could not function without the amazing corporate
synergy offered over all these years.Support is a two way process.
Benefit too companies & community by donating Computers, Time,
Expertise and Finances.
Social need is unending, with the goal posts constantly
moving. More support means more benefit!
Since 1994 CfC has operated totally from 100% input of unpaid
Volunteers, despite being unfunded.
CfC provide a valuable resource for Companies. LINK
- "Shell chemicals is built up around a
number of business lines operating in 23 countries worldwide. When
the company needed to refresh its computers, which had previously
been leased, Tim Howard, Global Service Assurance Manager,
Downstream - Infrastructure, started looking for solutions to help
dispose of the computers. Although Shell used a number of companies
to recycle its IT across different countries, Computers for
Charities was one of the providers the company found to operate in
- Gatwick Airport IT staff came to the CfC
workshop for a Team building day providing benefits for Gatwick and
- Air Zimbabwe, Kenyan Airways, British
Airways & Eurotunnel have all aided with freight and flight
assistance to the many destinations supported.
- CompTIA providing financial support for
specific project development
- Newer Sprinter Van to replace our 18 year old 313CDI
- Rescue Box Appeal to benefit 246,000 homeless in the UK.
126,000 are children!
- "African Schools on Line" educational Program. Shipping
costs to provide computers and equipment for overseas schools &
- CfC Christmas Shoebox Appeal for disadvantaged children
& older people UK, etc
- Costs to purchase and secure a permanent base for CfC
For more information please call Simon Tel: (+44) 01323
CfC is not affiliated to any other organisation
operating or using the name Computers4 Charities, Computers for
Charity or similar