Making a Christmas Shoebox or Gift bag really does make a dramatic difference to the people who receive them.
- Please use standard Shoe size shoebox (not boots, etc) available from most shoe shops or Gift bag
- Decide whether you would like to support the Elderly or children
- Please Label your box clearly
- Categories: Children 0 -2, 3 -7, 8 -12, 13 -15, 16 -17 years old (Boy / Girl) Adult: Man or Women
- Distribution: UK & Eastern Europe
- Suggested contents include: Warm gloves, scarves, handkerchiefs, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, paper, pens, small toys, perfume for ladies and basic toiletries.
- Please do not seal the box. All boxes need to be openable for customs, etc.
- Sussex Drop Off, Send In or Book a Collection before 19th November 2021
- Not Sure? Give us a Call Karen Tel: (+44) 01323 848588 or email Simon via this Link
Altternatively: Share a thought for the Homeless on our streets
Rescue Boxes providing basics items to offer encouragment...
Suggested items for boxes to provide warmth & comfort…
i.e. Warm socks.. One size fits all, Warm headwear, Warm Gloves, Chocolate, Tissues, Hand / body wipes. Pen, Paper, Biscuits, Envelope or card with a second class stamp.. maybe to write home or to a friend, Tooth Brush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Comb, Disposable Razors, Tampons, etc... For more information please get in touch
Christmas Shoeboxes / Rescue Boxes. Can You Help?
- Information: Spread the word and help get more supporters on board
- Contact Points needed for Schools, Offices, Clubs, Church groups, etc.
- Fund raising i.e. Host a coffee morning or any other creative happening
- Knitting - We need Hats, Scarves, Blankets and jumpers for children and adults
- Loose change: Euro's and all Foreign currency are a great help
- Mobile Phones: Phones for Vans check this LINK
- Collecting or Storing shoeboxes in your area
- Wanted: Indate Medicines, Dressings, Childrens Nappies, Adults incontinence pads, Food stuffs, Sweets, Chocolate, Single Duvets, Blankets, Sleeping bags. Tents. Warm clothing for Adults, Children & Babies. Please pack separately and label clearly
- Shoebox updates are available. Please use the Link to email Karen or call T: 01323 848588
- Deadline for receipt of Christmas boxes: Friday 19th November 2021 Rescue Boxes are accepted throughout the year